Central Lafayette Modern Rancher
Recent renovations, amazing privacy and rare, sweeping views combine to create this modern, single-story rancher which is perfectly perched in central Lafayette. The open and airy floor plan showcases a crisp pallet of finishes and farmhouse charm with an ideal layout complete with formal living and dining rooms, an expansive family room, remodeled eat-in kitchen, and a private bedroom wing. Elevated views of Mt. Diablo, the Lafayette Reservoir, the Lamorinda hills and beyond offer the unique opportunity to watch the seasons change and the weather to shift creating a peaceful and inviting atmosphere.
The low-maintenance exterior has also been recently renovated to include level lawn, bocce court, “hangout” shed, flourishing plantings, sun deck with hot tub, and patio with water feature and glass fire pit with bench seating. 4.5± Acres of additional oak-studded land surround this home (which is being sold with the home) providing an incredible privacy buffer and a wonderful opportunity to plant a vineyard, enjoy nature watching in its current state or explore other possibilities!
This A+ central Lafayette location (seconds to Hwy. 24/680 and minutes to Lafayette BART) is a commuter’s dream, while the close proximity to downtown, shops, restaurants, top schools (highly acclaimed Happy Valley Elementary, Stanley Middle School and Acalanes High School – check availability), and recreation provides even further convenience.
- Formal living room surrounded by picture windows with a pitched and planked ceiling, refaced wood-burning fireplace with custom mantel, and multiple Andersen sliders to the exterior
- Formal dining room with floor and ceiling shiplap and Andersen slider to the back deck
- Remodeled (2015) eat-in kitchen with Columbia Shaker cabinets, Cambria quartz counters, Ceasarstone (pebble) island with bar seating, top-of-the-line stainless appliances (SubZero refrigerator, Bosch induction stove, oven, microwave, and dishwasher), bar area with beverage refrigerator, walk-in pantry, built-in desk and buffet, and central dining area with sliders to the back deck
- Expansive family room with pitched ceiling, custom barn door, built-ins, and fireplace insert
- Master suite with Andersen slider to the sun deck, walk-in closet with Elfa system and remodeled (2017) en suite bath with heated floors, dual sinks, stall shower, and slider to the deck
- Two secondary bedrooms share the remodeled (2016) hall bath
- Additional highlights include smooth walls, crisp moldings, recessed lighting, Andersen doors and windows, Garrison Collection (French Connection) oak hardwoods, custom drapes, solid-core interior doors, skylights including a Velux solar skylight in entry, solar electric panels, remodeled (2016) powder bath, and oversized storage room
- Renovated (2014 & 2016) exterior with level lawn, oyster shell bocce court, “hangout” shed with electrical, flourishing plantings, sun deck with hot tub (2018) and patio with water feature and glass fire pit. Decking, fencing, retaining walls, and drainage were also included in exterior renovations.
- Additional 4.5± acres of surrounding land for added privacy or vineyard
- The Petar Jakovina Hiking Trail which provides access to Briones Regional Park from Sessions Road is located minutes away!
Compass is a real estate broker licensed by the State of California and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws. License Number 01991628. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only and is compiled from sources deemed reliable but has not been verified. Changes in price, condition, sale or withdrawal may be made without notice. No statement is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate.